The Special Education Compliance Group provides a variety of services to ensure that public school districts and charter schools are providing strong Special Education programs in full compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Do you need a trained facilitator for IEP meetings, someone who has completed Facilitated IEP training?
- Do you need a Special Monitor as a result of a Department of Education order?
- Are you a charter school seeking a mentor to improve Special Education services and ongoing compliance with Federal and State regulations?
- Do you need a presenter for in-service training?
- Do you need consultation to position your school for ongoing compliance with Federal and State regulations?
- Do you need assistance with navigating a state administrative complaint or with crafting corrective action from a state administrative complaint?
Below are a few common compliance areas faced by Special Education directors. Special Education Compliance Group offers services to assist you in any of these areas:
- Graduation requirements for students eligible for Special Education
- Prior Written Notices (PWN)
- Extended School Year (ESY) services
- Measurable IEP goals
- Special Education instruction vs. academic support and accommodations
- Revocation of consent for Special Education services
- Implementing Individualized Education Programs (IEP)
- Discipline of students eligible for Special Education
- Child Find
- Progress Reports
- Eligibility and Evaluation